Work for us
We welcome applicants from both New Zealand and abroad.
If you have a genuine interest in the New Zealand arboriculture industry, have a friendly, professional attitude and want to fully utilise your potential, then we would love to meet you.
Tree King is always looking for experienced arborists to join our team and we even have the occasional opening for keen new trainees. The ideal candidate will share our vision for the future and be willing to grow with the position.
Why an arborist position in New Zealand with Tree King?
- Great career opportunities and good remuneration
- Excellent work environment
- Work in New Zealand and gain experience with big trees
- Challenging and satisfying outdoor work
- Friendly team with a diverse range of skills, qualifications and backgrounds
- Opportunities to continuously build your skills (regardless of experience)
- In house training and development – We are Primary ITO registered on-site assessors (apprenticeships available)
- Excellent occupational safety and health practices keeps you safe
- The latest and best equipment available
- Be a part of something great
Applicants must possess the following attributes:
- Physically fit
- Honest, reliable and professional
- Hard working with a can do attitude.
- Versatile in all or most aspects of tree care.
- Willing to expand their knowledge though continued training and development
- Ability to talk to customers and manage a small team
- HT licence
- Current first aid certificate
Applicants for positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. We are happy to help you with this.